Friday, March 24, 2023

CD 541 - Where Flowers Boom...

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 541!

Greys - use shades of grey plus any two colours. Please note that aside from black, white and metallics, no other neutrals are to be used. 

I chose pink and green for my two colours. 

I stencilled the brick backgound using two shades of grey ink. The flowers were stamped, stencilled and die cut and I also die cut several leaves and branches from white cardstock. I inked the leaves with the same green ink and added white dots with a gel pen. The leaves were arranged under the floral spray and I added white Liquid Pearls to the berry branches. The sentiment was stamped and die cut and I added silver metallic thread under that piece. The card front was adhered to a grey card base and some dew drops finished off the card. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

6 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! I love the florals against the brick element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brick background! I also really like the green polka-dot paper for the leaves. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson what a beautiful card. The flower really stands out against the brick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made the wall and coloured the flowers. The white gel pens on the green leaves are such a pretty touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! Pink with grey is a favorite. Love the white dots on the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink & grey are a favorite combination! Love the addition of the white dots on the leaves. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)