Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Wonderful Day

 I recently played with Lindy's Magical Powders for the first time and was so impressed with the results! The shine that these powders create is remarkable. The powder colour in the jar is not at all reflective of the actual colours that appear on the paper! 

I used only a teal powder for the background of this card - yes - ONLY teal. Look at the other colours that appeared - dark blue, green, yellow and gold. I wanted the background to be the focus for my card so I used a set of nesting dies for an ombre stamped sentiment and then aded a few flowers and leaves at the bottom. I added some twine across the card and tied a bow under the sentiment. The second photo shows a little better how shiny the background really is - I just love it! 


Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)