Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Today is a Perfect Day

 I haven't participated in the 30 Minute Card Making Stash and Dash for several weeks due to other commitments... it was good to be back this week. 

The parameters for this week's card were as follows: gatefold card, inking, use a sticker and your own choice of colours. 

I embossed a vine stencil and added shades of blue ink on top. That piece was used for the front panels on my card. Since I don't own or use any stickers, I stamped, coloured and die cut some leaves. The sentiment was stamped and die cut, along with a border and I added the leaf images around the sentiment. I also stamped and coloured a leaf image for the inside as well as a sentiment. The large sentiment was attached to a belly band and I added some white and blue twine to finish off the card. 




Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)