Tuesday, March 28, 2023

TSOT 600 - Thinking of You Bunnies

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 600! 

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use bunnies, chicks or lambs. I used three bunnies. 

This was my first time playing with Lindy's Magical Powders and wow! The backgrounds that those powders create are super cool and shimmery. I used red and brown powder plus a touch of gold for this background. There are other colours that appear (like the teal) as well. I stamped, coloured and die cut the little bunnies and each is holding something special. The sentiment was hot foiled in gold and added at the bottom right. A few gold gems finished off this card. 


Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)