Thursday, May 6, 2021

Happy Bird-Day Magic Slider Card

I posted a different magic slider card a few days ago... this one was created using a different stamp set. 

The little birdie develops colour when the top of the card is pulled out. There are 3 photos to show the progression. I love this effect so much! Everyone always marvels at how it works and it is especially of interest to kids. 



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Fresh Air Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Toffee Cardstock 

Stamps: So Tweet

Inks: Black Staz-On, Archival Black

Accessories: White and Gold Skinny Ribbon, Acetate (not CTMH), Tri-Blend Markers, Gold Glitter Gems, You Are Enough Butterfly Sequins, 1" Circle Punch (not CTMH), Standard Hole Punch (not CTMH)

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Well done! Thanks for inspiring me today.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slider aren't my cup of tea but yours is very cute. Love the little birdie! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)