Monday, May 24, 2021

AH 422 - Think of You Often

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 422!

The sketch is shown in horizontal orientation - I rotated it by setting it up vertically but with everything still in the same location as on the sketch. 

Gina K Designs just released a beautiful stamp, stencil and die set called A Little Hello. I was lucky enough to receive this product as part of a recent online event. There are three layering stencils and they allow you to create these gorgeous flowers and leaves. I die cut each of those and then embossed a sentiment in black on vellum to run across the bottom of my card. The papers are from the Hillside Cottage paper collection. I added a few gold gems, some gold embellishing thread and I also brushed the centres of the flowers with the Gold Shimmer Brush. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Hillside Cottage Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Vellum, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: A Little Hello (Gina K Designs) 

Inks: Flamingo, Raspberry, Black, Fern, New England Ivy, Versamark

Accessories: A Little Hello Stencils and Dies (Gina K Designs), Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Glitter Gems, Gold Embellishing Thread, Gold Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)