Saturday, May 15, 2021

You are Enough PML Cards

The Picture My Life (PML) Cards that come with the You are Enough Collection from Close To My Heart can be used for more than just scrapbooking. There are sentiments on several of them that are perfect for cards, along with backgrounds and other images.

I created a set of 13 cards - I meant to make a set of 12 but somehow ended up with one extra card... I used the PML cards, coordinating cardstock and inks and the May Stamp of the Month (Flowers for You). A handful of other products were used for decoration. 

The cards have various sentiments and images on them - they make a great set of cards for various occasions. 



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: You are Enough PML Cards, White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Blue Belle Cardstock, Sangria Cardstock, Peach Cardstock, Ballerina Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes 

Stamps: Flowers for You

Inks: Sapphire, Sangria, Blue Belle, Glacier

Accessories: Shaker Window Thin Cuts, Shaker Foam and Acetate, Blue Belle Loose Sequins, Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Tri-Blend Markers, Sharpie Markers, Clear Sparkles, Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)