Sunday, May 2, 2021

Kind Soul Butterflies

A friend of mine posted a sketch on her Facebook page and I decided to play along. Sketches are my favourite way to get started on a project. 

I went back a few years to an older paper pack called Gimme Some Sugar. The colours were soft and I wanted glitter paper for the front of my butterflies. 

I followed the sketch very closely. The circles were die cut using basic and stitched circles and the butterflies were also die cut from the brand new You Are Enough collection. I cut Juniper cardstock for the bases of the butterflies and Bashful Glitter Paper for the top layer. Bitty Sparkles were coloured with a dark grey marker and added to the top of each butterfly. 

The sentiment was stamped in Pewter ink on a coordinating piece of checkered patterned paper. A few glitter gems were added around the card. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Pewter Cardstock, Bashful Cardstock, Bashful Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Carsdtock 

Stamps: Kind Soul (W Plus 9) 

Inks: Pewter, Juniper

Accessories: Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Layered Butterflies Thin Cuts, Bitty Sparkles, Julep Glitter Gems, Touch Marker (not CTMH) 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)