Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Hoping Your Heart is Happy - Daisies

A friend of mine posts a sketch weekly on her Facebook page and I always like to play along. The sketch this week is shown below. 

I rotated the sketch ninety degrees and the only size changes I made was to mount the squares (diamonds) and the side border on cardstock. I also used a smaller border around the paper on the card base. 

The daisies were created using a 5 piece layering stencil and after that was die cut, I cut around several of the sections. I arranged the flowers and greenery how I wanted them and added some embellishing thread and sequins. The sentiment is two separate pieces - one part was embossed in gold on vellum and the second part was stamped in black ink on white cardstock. I also brushed the centres of the flowers with the Gold Shimmer Brush. I'm so pleased wth how this turned out! 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Various Mix-In Paper Pack Papers, White Daisy Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, Sundance Cardstock, Clover Cardstock, Smoothie Cardstock, Vellum

Stamps: Choose Hope (Pink Fresh Studio)

Inks: Archival Black, Versamark, Canary, Sundance, Peach, Sorbet, Smoothie, Green Apple, Clover, Evergreen

Accessories: Daisy Wreath Stencil and Die (Pink Fresh Studio), Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Shimmer Brush, Gold Embellishing Thread, Crafty Sequins

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)