Friday, May 28, 2021

Stacked Animal Slimline Card

I have been playing with some small animal stamps and stacking the animals in a pyramid or just a  line. The animals here were simply stamped (stacked) upwards, making for a great slimline card! 

I stamped and coloured all the animals first and then stamped the sentiment at the top. The "grass" was just ink added lightly to the bottom and a black journaling pen used to add some details. This was so easy and quick - love the effect. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock 

Stamps: Punny Pals, Little Buddies

Inks: Intense Black, Fern

Accessories: Slimline Stitched Dies (Pink and Main), Tri-Blend Markers, Black Journaling Pen 

Enjoy,
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Omygosh, the stuff you think up fascinates me! I thought this was one stamp (I have a couple of them myself). I love seeing what you come up with next. Hope you have had a good weekend and a lovely week ahead. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)