Sunday, May 30, 2021

Miss You Layered Flower Card

Once again, I joined a sketch challenge posted by a friend of mine on her Facebook page. I stayed fairly true to the sketch except I did change the bottom section slightly by adding a sentiment instead of placing my image on a shaped background. 

The background was created using some alcohol inks. I did that a long time ago... this piece had been waiting to be used! I used a turquoise foil background and some pink glitter paper on which I placed the alcohol inked sections. I kept them in the same order so as to continue the pattern down the card. 

The flowers and leaves were die cut and the flower petals were shaped. I added some seed beads in the center of the flower and then stamped the sentiment in two pieces. The last step was to add some dots using Liquid Pearls. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Ballerina Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Emerald Cardstock, Pink Glitter Paper, Nobel Peacock Foil Paper (SU), Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Vellum

Stamps: Happiness Lives Here Cardmaking

Inks: Alcohol Inks (misc.), Lagoon, Emerald 

Accessories: 3-D Flower Thin Cuts, Petal Palette Dies (SU), Seed Beads, Ballerina Liquid Pearls

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)