Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Baby Congratulations

A friend of mine recently had a baby - always a good occasion to create a card! 

I used the new Make It From Your Heart - Volume 5 for the card pattern. 

I used several retired Mix-In papers for the card and I also hand stitched two lines along the left side. The sentiment was stamped and die cut using basic and stitched circle dies. I pulled out some old stamp sets for this one - Cute Koalas and Ink Blot. The Ink Blot stamp was used on the sentiment piece and also along the right side panel. The koalas (there is one inside the card as well) were stamped, coloured and fussy cut.  I added a few Glacier holographic sequins to finish off the card. 


I hope my friend will like it! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Papers: Mix-In Paper Packs, White Daisy Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Cute Koalas, Ink Blot 

Inks: Intense Black (SSS), Pewter, Mink, Glacier 

Accessories: Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Tri-Blend Markers, Holographic Sequins, Embroidery Floss (not CTMH)

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, so sweet! And big love for you decorating the inside, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)