Monday, May 3, 2021

Heart 2 Heart - Celebrate Connections

Welcome to the first May challenge at Heart 2 Heart! 

This challenge is titled "Celebrate Connections". May is also National Scrapbooking Month and Close To My Heart has released a stunning collection called You are Enough. the collection includes a gorgeous paper pack, coordinating cardstock with rose gold embossing, stamps, dies and some other goodies. I decide to use those products to create this layout. 

I don't do a lot of scrapbooking these days but I really liked this photo of a friend of mine. My doggie adores her, as I am sure you can tell from the photo. 

There is a lot happening on this layout... more than you see at first glance. I used a diamond stencil to add texture paste behind the photo. The wreath and doily were cut with my Cricut and I stamped and die cut the flowers and leaves. The butterflies were die cut from Sangria cardstock and holographic paper. The little details... Sapphire crochet thread, Liquid Pearls, Stickles, the Clear Shimmer Brush... I love how this turned out! 

Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you interpret the theme Celebrate Connections. Your project does not have to be a layout - it can be anything as long as the theme is evident. 

You have until the end of May to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: You are Enough Paper Pack, You are Enough Coordinating Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Blue Belle Cardstock, Sangria Cardstock, Majestic Holographic Paper

Stamps: Mothers are the Best

Inks: Sangria, Ballerina, Blue Belle, Sapphire 

Accessories: Cricut - Basic Shapes Collection, Artbooking Collection, Art Philosophy Collection, Flower Market Collection, Mothers are the Best (Thinking of You) Thin Cuts, Layered Butterflies Thin Cuts, Friend Die (PPP), Stencil Sheets, Opaque Matte Texture Paste, Sapphire Crochet Thread, White Liquid Pearls, Stickles - Tiara and Diamond, Clear Shimmer Brush, Sharpie Marker

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Alyson! I have to admit I love these colors but have struggle to create layouts with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)