Monday, May 3, 2021

National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop! 

This hop features the products that are available for the NSM special - You Are Enough. 

You should have arrived here from Krista Hershberger's blog. If you get lost along the way, a list of all participants can be found on Melinda Everitt's blog

I used a pattern from the new Make It From Your Heart - Volume 5. I created the same card four times using different papers from the You Are Enough paper pack. The gold-foil patterned cardstock was used for the bottom layer of the V shape, followed by regular cardstock and then patterned paper on top. I used cardstock - some light side, some dark side - for the base of the cards. The sentiments were stamped in coordinating colours and the enamel gems were all coloured using markers. The butterflies were die cut from holographic paper and I added some faux stitching around the bottom of each card. 




I hope you enjoyed my projects! 

The next stop on this hop is Michelle Loncar's blog. I am sure she will wow you with another awesome project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: You Are Enough Paper Pack, You Are Enough Coordinating Cardstock, Holographic Paper - Twinkles Toes, Oasis and Majestic, White Card Bases 

Stamps: You Are Enough

Inks: Sapphire, Glacier, Sangria, Peach

Accessories: You Are Enough Thin Cuts, Layered Butterfly Thin Cuts, You Are Enough Sequins, Black and White Dots, Tri-Blend Markers, Sharpie Markers, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy,

Alyson


8 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on that pattern design but haven't tried it, yet. I love what you did with it! Your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the different versions of the same design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those butterflies...and coloring our gems...how could I forget? 😉 Thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing how different the same card design can look with different papers. I have been looking at this design too and wanting to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards-- all of them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards Alyson!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)