Saturday, May 11, 2024

A Timeless Sketch with Leaves

 I have seen a variety of sketches similar to this and it is one that is used over and over. I created this sketch myself and will use it as a guide in my teaching group. 

I created three cards based on this sketch. There is one each of silver, gold and copper. The leaves were created using the Better Press system and then stencilled using oxide inks and die cut. The sentiments were also pressed and die cut. Depending on the colours of the leaves and the circle/oval image, I added a bit of ink around the open area. The leaves were adhered around the sentiments and I did a bit of ink splattering on two of the sentiment pieces. The backgrounds were embossed before being added to a border and then the card base. Some gems were added to each card was well. 



Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

All beautiful cards,love the leaves and all the fabulous embossed backgrounds.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice sketch but gorgeous cards! Well done as usual, xoxo