Thursday, May 9, 2024

Birthday Tri-Shutter Card

 Tri-Shutter cards have been around for as long as I have been making cards - probably around twenty years. I think this was the first fun fold card style I ever tried. It was time to revisit this style. 

I chose blue and goldrush colours for my card. The patterned papers made me look deep into my cardstock stash for the right goldrush coloured cardstock. 

The sections were covered with three different patterns and I stamped, coloured and die cut several floral images. The sentiment was stamped using two shades of blue ink and I adhered the flowers on various panels plus under the sentiment. Some flat gold gems were placed on the centre panel to allow the card to fold flat for mailing. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fold Alyson, and love the beautifup paper and colour combination.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)