Thursday, May 30, 2024

A World of Views and Dreams

 This card was inspired by one I saw online - I had the stencils and it was a matter of putting together a scene.

The "view" was stencilled and I had to wait a couple of times for things to dry (the snow on the mountains and the lights on the buildings) as they were stencilled using pastes. Once everything was dry, I cut the scene down to fit in the window opening. The background was embossed and I dragged a grey ink pad over the panel to enhance the bricks. A couple of plants were added to make it look like a view to the outside from the inside, if that makes sense. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and design,love the view through the window and the little plants.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous! And the brick background is perfect! xoxo