Saturday, May 4, 2024

SS 750 - Hexagon Smiles

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 750!

The optional element (in addition to the sketch) is to use buttons. 

I don't have any buttons left in my stash - they were all donated several years ago. I used only the sketch. 

I stamped several pieces of white cardstock with a script stamp and die cut hexagons from each of them. They were each adhered to a coloured border piece. I splattered black ink on the card base and arranged the hexagons as per the sketch. The sentiment was white embossed on black cardstock and adhered with foam tape across the centre. I added a few black enamel dots and adhered the card front to a black card base. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)