Friday, May 3, 2024

Cut It Up 303 - Love You

 Welcome to Cut It Up Challenge 303!

The theme for this challenge is to add a sentiment. 

Most of the cards I make do include a sentiment but I chose to die cut this one. The floral image was stamped, stencilled and die cut and set on a die cut rectangle frame. The large letters were die cut in black and a smaller word was added under LOVE in gold. I also die cut love in a script setting and placed it across the large letters. The frame was adhered using craft foam and I added some clear dots around the card. 

Come and join us at Cut It Up and show us your cards with sentiments. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

4 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful, Alyson - love the bold sentiment against the flowers.

Helen x

Treva said...

Beautiful card, like the flower and sentiment.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very dramatic and love the overhang, xoxo

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous!! Your flowers are stunning and I LOVE how you did your sentiment! Sorry I'm so late in commenting!