Saturday, May 18, 2024

SS 751 - Just Because

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 751!

The optional element (in addition to the sketch) is to use a die cut shape. 

I usually flip horizontal sketches to make vertical cards but I stayed with the horizontal orientation for my card. 

I chose a silver hot foiled background and matted it on green cardstock and then a blue card base. The diamond and the circles were die cut and I stamped, stencilled and die cut the floral images. I added a piece of blue glitter tape under the diamond and the sentiment was placed on top of that along with some blue metallic thread. I used green Liquid Pearls to add a handful of dots around the flowers. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret the sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Alyson,love the foiled background and die-cut flowers.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Pretty foiling and blues, xoxo