Friday, May 31, 2024

MTTC 535 - Canoe and Mountains

Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 535!

The theme for this challenge is camping. 

This is a difficult theme for me as I don't have any real camping stamps or dies - but I do have a gorgeous die and stencil set that creates the mountain scene below. 

I stencilled the colours onto the die cut background and added a red canoe and paddle along the shore. The canoe is a symbol of camping for me as I used to do a lot of wilderness canoe tripping. I stamped a sentiment in the top corner - one that I think is very relevant to the outdoors. Some details were drawn onto the image using coloured pencils and a white gel pen. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your camping projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

As often as it comes up for use, what you have is all you need, I think. Great scene! xoxo