Monday, May 20, 2024

AH 578 - Pink Tulips

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Challenge 578!

I stayed very true to the sketch. The pink polka dot paper is from my stash and I die cut the tulip images from white cardstock and inked them before splattering them with water. The angled rectangle was lightly inked in green and I splattered black paint on that piece before arranging the tulips on top of it. That was adhered to a silver glitter rectangle and I chose a sweet sentiment for the bottom. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful die-cut tulip and the touches of silver.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Pink and silver is so delicate, love it, xoxo

Kathy said...

Alyson, Your card is so lovely and a great take on the sketch...love the image, sentiment and colors you used..I guess I just love it all! Smiles, Kathy

Nancy said...

So pretty with the bit of silver!