Friday, May 17, 2024

Cut It Up 304 - White Flowers

 Welcome to Cut It Up Challenge 304! 

The theme for this challenge is "send me flowers". 

I love working with florals and this card was made with the Spellbinders Kaleidoscope collection. I stencilled a grey background on light grey cardstock and matted that with dark green cardstock before adhering it to the card base. The flowers, leaves and kaleidoscope were all die cut and I stitched the lower section with yellow embroidery floss. The flowers were arranged around the kaleidoscope and I brushed the centres of the flowers with a clear shimmer brush. 

Come and join us at Cut It Up and show us your floral projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and dies,love the pretty flowers.
Carol x

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty card design and the flowers you used!!
Have a great weekend,
Gerda

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the stitching element; it is so elegant and adds such a great touch!