Friday, May 17, 2024

CD 601 - Christmas Flowers

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 601!

Choose ONE colour to go with Candy Apple. Please see the graphic below for details. 

I chose Jade - so a mix of red and green, which was perfect for Christmas.

It would have been a little easier if I could have used yellow as well but after I coloured everything, I fussy cut some gold foil paper to add a lighter colour to the centres of the flowers and the berries. The photo really picked up on those little foil pieces! I splattered the image with gold paint and added three mats on this card to give it some definition. Easy! 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image-love the traditional colours.
Carol x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! I love the touches of Gold.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, this is such a beautiful Christmas floral card... love the rich colors and the splatter of gold.

Cat Nowak said...

Wonderful Christmas card! Love the flowers with the splatting of gold.

Becca Yahrling said...

Ooh la la This is so gorgeous! I love poinsettias. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the gold splatters.