Friday, May 17, 2024

MTTC 534 - Woofing You a Happy Birthday

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 534!

The theme for this challenge is super cute. The possibilities are endless! 

I love dogs so I decided to make a dog-themed card. The background was embossed with a brick embossing folder and I dragged grey ink over top to enhance the pattern. The doggies were stamped, coloured and fussy cut and I arranged them along the bottom of the window to make it look like they are looking out the window. A birthday sentiment was placed at the top of the window and I adhered that piece to the card front with foam tape. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your super cute projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute dogs lined up at the window-like ours looking for something to bark at lol-the embossed brick wall looks brilliant.
Carol x