Saturday, May 25, 2024

Let Your Smile Change the World

 I recently purchased a new set of products from Pinkfresh Studio and this was my first time playing with them. I based this card on one that I saw on the Pinkfresh website.

The flowers were stamped, stencilled and die cut and I stacked the image three times. I stencilled a few of the floral image using the same colours so I did make some other cards with the pieces. The frame was die cut in white, inked and adhered to a white card base. That was splattered with a blue shimmer brush and the image was added on top of the frame. The sentiment was heat embossed in white, stacked three times and placed at the bottom. So pretty!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful flowers,great sentiment and frame.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

The yellow is so pretty! xoxo