Wednesday, May 15, 2024

You are Awesome Card

 This card was created with a technique that was new to me. It's messy but the effect is pretty cool!

I embossed a floral image with a 3D embossing folder and on the debossed side, I added ink to the images using small brushes. Once that was finished, I dragged a black ink pad over the top and it covered the raised areas, leaving the coloured images without (much) ink. I do like that some black ink was transferred to a few lines of the flowers and leaves. 

I kept the finished card simple - just embossed s sentiment and added it to a stitched oval. A few iridescent gems were placed around the sentiment. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous card and embossing folder,great technique and love the result you achieved.
Carol x