Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Double Flap Peony Card

 I have seen this card style around quite a bit lately - there doesn't seem to be a common name for it so I am calling it a double flap card. 

I stamped, stencilled and die cut the peonies first. The basket was die cut and inked for dimension. Once the card base was folded, I added coloured cardstock on the two front panels along with a white panel which was lightly inked in yellow. The basket with the peonies was arranged on the front and I added some peony images on the bottom of the second panel so it looks like the images continue over from the front panel. The first part of the sentiment was placed under the basket and the second part was placed on the inner panel. There is spot to write a message on the last panel and the card folds flat for mailing. 


Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and fold,love the basket of beautiful peonies.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Yummy purple, love it! xoxo