Sunday, May 5, 2024

DD May Challenge - Pink Lotus Flowers

 Welcome to Dragonfly Dreams Challenge for the month of May!

The theme this month is to use a stencil. 

Stencils, and layering stencils in particular, have become incredibly popular over the last few years. This is a layering stencil from Gina K Designs that I recently purchased. 

I inked the stencils with shades of pink and green and then splattered the card front with black ink. The sentiment was die cut 3x and stacked for dimension and I brushed the top layer with a clear shimmer brush. I added a smaller sentiment underneath that was embossed in white. The card front was adhered to a pink mat and then a black card base. Easy! 


Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us your stencilled projects. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and stencil Alyson,love the sparkle and splatters and can honestly say it looks much better in real life and on my mantlepiece-thank you so much -I love it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)