Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Stay Paw-sitive Card

This cute card was created for the weekly card making stash and dash event that I love to do! 

The parameters this week were as follows: a fun fold card (could not be a gatefold, accordion or easel card), use orange, include a tag and do some colouring. 

This card style is one that I really like because it is very easy to make. There are no strange cuts involved. I used orange and blue patterned papers and I stamped and coloured three dogs with some bones. The doggie images were added to the front panel along with a sentiment. 

The parameters are all obvious except that tag... I included a small tag on the doggie at the very top! 

And I actually finished in 28 minutes! That's a record for me! 

Enjoy,

Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)