Sunday, January 22, 2023

Heart Cover Card

 This cute card with two overlapping hearts would be perfect for Valentine's Day. 

I chose a colour scheme of pink and turquoise. The hearts were die cut and adhered to the side of the card base, followed by the patterned paper. I stamped and fussy cut the flowers and die cut the greenery. That was all arranged on the front panels. I realized after I had assembled everything that I needed a ribbon to hold the front two hearts together... I cut a small slit on the right side and threaded a ribbon through that to be able to tie the front closed. The inside has a sentiment under the right heart and there are also a few flowers inside the card where a message can be written.




Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)