Thursday, January 26, 2023

Love Your Smile Heart Card

 This cute card was fun to make - stamping, colouring, die cutting, marker detailing... lots of aspects to it. 

I die cut a heart from a white card base and used a second piece of white cardstock to build the floral scene. The flowers were stamped, coloured and die cut and I cut some of the images apart to fit them where I wanted inside the heart opening. The card front was trimmed and adhered to the base with foam tape. I drew black dots around the heart with a fine tip marker. 

The word "love" was die cut from a piece of white cardstock where I used markers to blend several shades of coral together and that was mounted on vellum (coloured) and adhered under the heart. The second part of the sentiment was stamped and coloured with shades of green to create an ombre effect. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)