Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sketch Saturday 717 - Happiest of Birthdays

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 717!

This is a new Design Team for me - and I love working with sketches! I am so happy for the opportunity to join this team! 

The sketch is shown below. The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use a new stamp. 

I have some stamps that I recently purchased and simply haven't had a chance to use much, if at all. This was one of them. I embossed the floral image in silver and coloured it with markers. The circles along the sides were die cut and adhered under the floral panel. I stitched along the lower left side with peach coloured embroidery thread and added a foiled sentiment at the bottom before adding the card front to the base using craft foam. I don't usually stay this true to a sketch but this one was easy to use! 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)