Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Accordion Card with a Coneflower

 Tuesday Evening 30 Minute Card Making Stash and Dash... It was a fun one this week. I did not finish in 30 minutes this time! 

The parameters were as follows: accordion card, 3 colours, use a border and dovetailing. 

I used turquoise, purple and green and the border is the two lines of sentiments stamped at the bottom of the centre piece. My sentiment is dovetailed on both sides. 

I used some printed papers for the sides of the accordion. The background was stencilled in turquoise and I die cut the flower and leaves from white cardstock. Those pieces were inked in shades of purple and green. The border at the bottom was stamped in two shades of purple. I didn't add any embellishments to this card as it is already quite bulky when the sides are folded in toward the centre. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I just really don't understand this 30 minute thang, seems like gearing oneself up to fail but whatevs. Great job on the accordian fold. I love purple with green. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)