Thursday, January 5, 2023

Side Easel Card

 I have made this card style before but it was time to try it again! 

A side easel fold is very easy to make - it is a standard A2 card base with the left side scored and folded diagonally. For this one, I die cut several branch images from white and gold cardstock as well as a few leaf clusters from vellum. The vellum leaves were adhered together to make them thicker. I stamped the flowers in shades of purple and added some gold shimmer to the centres. The images were arranged on the card and I used a sentiment adhered with foam tape as the stopper for the easel. A message can be written inside the folded flap. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card 👏👏👏 happy day ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I just made one of these folds for a DT project, but a 6x6 size. Yours is gorgeous, love the colors and the vellum leaves, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)