Monday, January 16, 2023

AH 508 - Turquoise and Silver Floral Card

 

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 508! 

There is a lot of detail to this week's sketch. 

I chose to stay very true to the sketch.

I hot foiled a silver background on black glitter paper. The frame was designed and cut on my Cricut and I used an old silver doily on top. The flowers and leaves were die cut and inked for added dimension and I brushed the lines of the flowers with a clear shimmer brush. The sentiment was also hot foiled and added at the bottom.

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and who us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

What a delightful color combo and card! I always seem to pick gold when I can and I should use silver more often! xoxo