Sunday, January 29, 2023

Woven Wonderful Card

 The title for this post sounds strange... until you see the card with the sentiment! 

I used a colour guide to choose a very different colour scheme - one that I would not have chosen myself! I cut several strips of five cardstock colours in various widths and wove them together. That was adhered to a piece of white cardstock, then to a green background and finally to a white card base. The sentiment was stamped in three of the same colours and die cut before being adhered to the front. Some metallic thread was added under the sentiment and I added several dew drops around the card. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Alyson! The colors work well together. Thanks for reminding me to use dew drops.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this paper weave. It is a great way to use up scraps and I seem to have a lot of them. Super colors you used. This is a very happy card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)