Thursday, January 12, 2023

Paper Hug Orange Roses

I recently purchased a wonderful colour guide and I was struggling to use these inked roses that I create a a while ago. The guide contained this colour scheme and I would never have considered using these colours together (orange, dark red and yellow).

The roses were stamped and die cut. I used a green hot foiled background and I die cut a square in the centre. I added a green frame around the opening and placed the roses around the left side. The sentiment was stamped on the yellow background before I added some green, clear and gold loose elements inside the shaker. I matted the front on yellow cardstock and then on dark red cardstock. A few gold gems were added around the card.

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)