Monday, January 30, 2023

AH 510 - Wonderful Day Peonies

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 510!

The sketch is shown in vertical format - that can certainly be changed if desired. I used the sketch as it is shown. 

I used two hot foiled backgrounds - the leaf background was foiled in silver and the stripes were foiled in a light aqua colour. I added thin strips of silver foil to separate the centre panel from the background. I stamped, stencilled and die cut several peony images and they were arranged around the white embossed sentiment. I added some clear dew drops around the card and adhered the front to a blue card base. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's challenge.

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project.

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)