Friday, January 20, 2023

DT 130 - Thinking of You Angel

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 130! 

The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for more information. 

I used an angel for my mythical element and I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the angel image. The background was die cut with a stitched cover plate die and I added some mint ink in two corners. The stitched frame was die cut from vellum, silver foil and jade cardstock and the angel was adhered in the centre. I added some clear Stickles to her wings. A bow was added along with a hot foiled sentiment and some silver glitter gems. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this challenge.

I am also linking up my card with The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge.

You have two weeks to link up your project.

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. Sweet angel image, looks great with the green/silver color combination and love her sparkly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson: Love your gorgeous angel card with stitched star pattern background!!! Fabulous!!! I don't recall seeing this particular angel image before and I really like it! Thanks for sharing at TFATU! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stitched background and the stitched frames are perfect. Love your image and the coloring. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that stitching is perfection for the challenge! I love that long and slim angel too. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Fairy and the Unicorn challenge Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)