Wednesday, January 4, 2023

You're Awesome Pocket Card

 This card was created for the Tuesday Card Making Stash and Dash which is run by a friend of mine. The goal is to create a card using four defined parameters within a 30 minute time frame. 

I wasn't able to finish within 30 minutes this time (the timer is only there as a guide....) but the parameters were as follows: pocket card, wooden, purple and grey colours plus crafter's choice for a technique. 

My wooden element was to use woodgrain paper. The flowers and greenery represent the purple theme (other colours are allowed). I used grey for my tag base and the woodgrain paper is also grey. The technique was simple - inking (around the centres of the flowers and on the stems). I added a few silver gems and tied a white and silver ribbon at the top of the tag. 


Enjoy,

Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)