Sunday, January 1, 2023

Triple Fold Shaped Card

 I watched an older video from Jennifer McGuire and wanted to try the same technique. 

I used an older Altenew layering stamp to create the flowers and leaves. I actually made two of these cards so I did a lot of stamping. The images were die cut and then adhered to a card base, overlapping the folded side. I fussy cut around the images to make the front of the card the same shape as the floral cluster. 

The second part was to die cut half of a second card base with a stitched die. That piece was adhered to the first card base to create a triple fold card. There is a piece of coloured cardstock inside for a place to write a message. I die cut the sentiment three times and stacked it before adding it to a vellum shadow. That was adhered on the front and I used some ready made sentiment strips on the second panel. I wanted the background for the small sentiments to match the flowers so I dragged some of the same coloured ink pads  that I used for the flowers across white cardstock and cut them accordingly. 

I love how this turned out! 




Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)