Tuesday, January 3, 2023

TSOT 588 - Butterfly Hello

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 588! 

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is winter activities. 

I chose to use only the sketch this week. 

The background was created using alcohol inks and I also hot foiled a diamond pattern using teal foil. I used some matte silver cardstock for the two background rectangles and also added a turquoise mat under the foiled piece to set it apart. 

The butterflies were silver embossed and coloured with markers before being die cut and adhered to the main panel with thin foam tape. I added a silver embossed sentiment at the bottom.

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)