Friday, December 1, 2023

MTTC 522 - Candy Canes

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 522!

The theme for this challenge is Christmas food. 

This was tough for me... I considered using my Cricut but finally decided that candy canes are a food associated with Christmas and I had a small candy cane stamp image to use. 

That candy cane image, along with a few cups of hot chocolate with a candy cane in them were stamped and coloured. They were placed behind a die cut background and I blocked off two circles to add a sentiment. The red front was adhered to a black mat and then to the white card base. I brushed the candy canes with a clear shimmer brush but didn't add any other embellishments to this card. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your projects with Christmas food. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)