Friday, December 22, 2023

MTTCC 76 - Happy New Year Buds


Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 76!

The theme for this challenge is Happy New Year.

I stencilled a background of little buds using pink and red inks. That piece was die cut using a stitched scalloped border and I used the inside panels to create the card front and adhered that to a green card base with craft foam. I die cut another smaller stitched scalloped border for the centre. That piece was backed with vellum and I added the sentiment across a green strip along with some die cut buds. I added some silver Stickles to the buds to finish off the card. 

I did a second card with a Season's Greetings sentiment.

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)