Friday, December 1, 2023

CD 577 - Inked Squares Card

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 577!

You must use all three colours (blue, pink and purple) for this challenge. Details are on the graphic below. 

I spent some time ink blending 24 small panels with shades of pink, purple and blue. Once they were all cut to size, I ordered them as close to rainbow order as I could. They were placed on a piece of printer paper and then adhered to silver foil. The floral image was embossed in white and added across the squares. I added a stamped sentiment on the left side and placed some clear dew drops around the card. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project.

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Alyson! A lot of ink blending but well worth the effort! Love your colour choices, and the embossed image on vellum is the perfect choice to show off the background! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love this look with the squares of color. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza, great inking! Fabulous BG. And I love the white embossing on vellum; always a fave look to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of patience to blend all those panels, but the effect is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Alyson, but all of your cards are lovely! The embossed vellum is just perfect with the colorful background. Just gorgeous, my friend. - Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are not enough words to describe how stunning this card is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)