Friday, December 29, 2023

CD 581 - Hello Tulips

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 581!

Chose at least three of the four colours on the graphic - black, white, neutrals and metallics are free to use. 

I chose Journey, Rosy and Peach - shock alert: NO Lagoon!

The pieces for the background were die cut from Journey cardstock, silver foil and white glitter foam and adhered on a white card base. The sentiment was hot foiled and I die cut all the flower pieces from white cardstock and inked them. They were added just under the sentiment and I coloured some clear sparkles in a peach colour and placed them on and around the flowers. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

7 comments:

  1. Love the die-cut background and beautiful tulips.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design, Alyson! The flower is beautifully colored and is the perfect focal point. -- Melanie R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent background for your pretty tulip... beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the pop of color in the tulips against the background. All the die cut details are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! I love the background but your flower is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the gorgeous BG on this beauty! Well done design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! I love the dimension of your card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)