Thursday, December 21, 2023

Overlap Fun Fold Cards

 These cards were inspired by a Jennifer McGuire video. I love the colour scheme of blue and purple! 

Each card folds flat and there is a panel on the back to write a message. The front folds down but when the card is removed from the envelope, it pops up. The centre panel has parts that hang over the two sides. 

One of these was made using a stamp, stencil and die set and the other was just stencilled and die cut. The white panels were lightly stencilled and I added some silver sequins to each card. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Alyson! These are so beautiful! I love your colour choices and your beautiful colouring! The stencilled backgrounds look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo beautiful. My favorite colors, too. Happy Christmas to you and Mika! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)