Tuesday, December 5, 2023

TSOT 636 - You are my Rainbow

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 636!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is bundle up. 

I chose to use just the sketch. I used a rainbow hot foiled background that I made ages ago and I used a piece of red glitter paper for the strip on the right side.  The rainbow image was stencilled and I added two clouds with faces at the ends. The rainbow sentiment was die cut from a piece of rainbow inked cardstock and adhered to a black border. The smaller sentiment was white heat embossed. I added a thin piece of black twine behind the sentiment and tied a small bow at the left. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)