Friday, December 8, 2023

MTTCC 75 - Nice List

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 75! 

The theme for this challenge is something that begins with the letter S.

I chose Santa! I die cut a frame and stamped Santa, the reindeer (actually a reindog) and then masked the tree and presents on the right side. All of that was coloured and I adhered the frame to a black mat and then a red shimmery card base. I used various Stickles and Liquid Pearls to add shimmer to Santa's hat, the tree and also all around the frame, alternating colours. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy, 

Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)